A sixth landmark Conference featuring internationally acclaimed speakers from craniosacral therapy, osteopathy, trauma work and allied fields. It will explore key factors that organise how we function, beyond just the physical form and is intended to provide a forum and meeting place for exchanging ideas at the cutting edge of holistic health. Each speaker will talk individually and a panel discussion will complete the weekend.
The following speakers will be giving presentations:
- Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen - international teacher and developer of ‘Body-Mind Centering’, and author of Sensing, Feeling and Action.
- Ray Castellino - eminent teacher of prenatal and birth therapy, clinical director of BEBA (a non-profit research clinic) and faculty member of the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute.
- Nicholas Handoll - osteopath, co-founder of the Sutherland Cranial College and author of The Anatomy of Potency.
- Frederick Leboyer - pioneer of the natural childbirth movement and author of Birth Without Violence and The Art of Breathing.
- Peter Levine - pioneer of trauma therapy, developer of ‘Somatic-Experiencing’ and author of the best-selling book Waking The Tiger.
- James Oschman - biologist, physicist, world authority on energy and complementary medicine and author of Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis. Franklyn Sills - craniosacral therapist, psychotherapist, pioneer of biodynamic craniosacral therapy and author of Craniosacral Biodynamics Vols. 1 & 2 and The Polarity Process.
- Susan Turner - lecturer at the European School of Osteopathy and Sutherland Cranial College, and highly regarded teacher of clinical approaches developed by Dr William Sutherland.
The Conference is facilitated by:
- Michael Kern - founder of the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust, senior tutor for the College of Osteopaths, the Centre for Professional Development in Osteopathy and University of Westminster, and author of Wisdom In The Body - The Craniosacral Approach To Essential Health, now available in eight languages.
- Jane Shaw - craniosacral therapist and tutor on practitioner trainings. She is a former director of a leading PR Agency, specialising in high profile events, international brands, entertainment and media relations.
Cost: £235 if payment is received by March 31st 2011 or £265 if received after March 31st 2011.
Venue: The Brunei Gallery, School of Oriental and African Studies, London WC1.
- "An Embodied Approach to the Embryological Foundations of Movement"
with Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen on May 30th - 31st 2011 at The Columbia Hotel, London W2
- "The Body Bears the Burden: Mind, Brain and Body in the Transformation of Trauma" with Peter Levine on June 1st - 2nd 2011 at The Columbia Hotel, London W2
- "Energy Medicine, Frequency Medicine and Resonance: An Update - the Miracle of Resonant Interactions and Quantum Principles" with James Oschman on June 4th - 5th 2011 at The Skylight Centre, London N5
Cost of each workshop: £195 if payment is received by March 31st 2011 or £225 if received after March 31st 2011.
For further details and booking forms download the Breath of Life Conference brochure and the Booking Form or if you prefer direct communication please contact:
Peter Gill (Conference Administrator),
80 Turner Rd, London E17 3JQ, England
Tel: +44-(0)20-8521 0709