Advanced Biodynamic Diploma
- IABT schools offer an advanced level of recognition, the ABD (Advanced Biodynamic Diploma). This status reflects an additional 300 hours of study and clinical experience beyond the 700-hour BCST foundation course.
- The 300 post-graduate hours may consist of a combination of special-topic seminars (five 5-day seminars or their equivalent), study groups, supervised practice, research, independent study, assisting in a foundation training, thesis or similar academic publication, and/or related work in the field of biodynamic craniosacral therapy.
- Only BCST practitioners are eligible for the Advanced Biodynamic Diploma status.
- ABD practitioners are highlighted in the "Find a BCST Graduate" directory on the IABT web site.
- Each IABT school creates and manages its own ABP process. For information, contact the individual school.